Saturday, May 13, 2017

Love With Food: May 2017

I don't know about you, but I am so thankful that it is finally spring. We had a few weeks of constant rain not too long ago, and I thought I was going to go crazy if I didn't get a bit of sun. I've finally gotten my wish, and the weather ha been absolutely gorgeous. I'm spending more time outside now, and my mood has definitely improved. Who knew that weather could effect your mood so much?

Anyway, I was on my way home from a walk when I spotted my Love With Food box on my doorstep. Needless to say, I was pretty pumped. This month's theme is Savor Every Moment. I'm going to switch things up this month and list everything in the box below. Enjoy!

-MadeGood Chocolate and Banana Granola Bar
-WOWButter Toasted Soy Butter
-La Panzanella Multigrain Croccantini Crackers
-Mandy's Rich Chocolate Cookie Thins
-Dolcetto Cookies and Cream Wafer Bites
-Sensible Foods Organic Apple Harvest Crunch Dried Snack
-Route 11 Dill Pickle Kettle Potato Chips
-Lance Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers
-Bakery On Main Maple Multigrain Muffin Instant Oatmeal

That's everything! I really like everything that they included this month. I can't wait to try the dill pickle kettle chips and chocolate and banana granola bar. Actually, everything in this box looks freaking amazing! This is another great box!

Click here to subscribe and get your own Love With Food box!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!