Monday, February 27, 2017

O.P.I. Breakfast at Tiffany's Nail Polish (I Believe in Manicures)

I’ve been an Audrey Hepburn fan for as long as I can remember. I remember watching Breakfast at Tiffany’s for the first time and being completely captivated. I was beyond excited when I found out the O.P.I. was releasing a collection inspired by the movie. My sister, knowing my love of all things Hepburn, gave me a duo of polishes from the collection for Christmas.
My favorite shade in the duo is I Believe in Manicures. O.P.I. describes that shade as a creme precious light blue. I honestly wonder what makes a color precious? Anyone? I will say that this blue is pretty and a fun change from the usual pinks I have been wearing recently. This is definitely a color that you will find yourself staring at throughout the day. I have heard some people describe this as Tiffany's blue, but I am not completely sure it really is. On application I did need to apply 2 coats for this to be fully opaque, but I usually do this anyway so it didn't bother me.

I was able to get a good 5 days out of this polish without any major chipping. Just keep in mind that I did use a top coat. Overall, I am really digging this polish and how eye catching it is. This is a great color to reach for when you need a break from dark shades and neutrals. I will definitely be reaching for it a lot in the spring!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!