Saturday, February 4, 2017

What's In My Trash #1

Oh yeah, you read that title correctly. We are going to do a bit of dumpster diving today. I've been saving some products that I have used up over the past month so that I could share them with all of you. Since I've used up the entire product I will be able to tell you what I loved and what I completely regret purchasing. I'm such a nosy person, and I love reading posts like this. I always find it interesting to see what products people actually use. Alright, let's jump right in!
I tend to go through exfoliators pretty quickly. The one I finished up recently was a sample of the PoreDermabrasion from Dr. Brandt that I received in a Birchbox a few months back. I've used a ton of products from this brand in the past, and I loved all of them. PoreDermabrasion is a physical and chemical exfoliator that is meant to shrink and unclog pores. It did everything it claimed to do, and it didn't bother my sensitive skin. I would totally buy the full size of this in the future.

Bioderma Sensibio H2O has become a holy grail product for me. I use it every single day after using a makeup remover wipe to clean off any remainders of makeup and gunk that might be left on my skin before I cleanse. Let me tell you, this stuff removes all of my leftover waterproof mascara and heavy duty foundation. I am constantly impressed. I have noticed that I don't breakout as often since I have started using this, and that makes this little beauty a product sent from heaven in my book.

I've been embracing my hair's natural waves this month, and I've LOVED using Oribe's Dry Texturizing Spray. It helped me to build tons of volume at the root, and a nice amount of texture that made my hair easier to work with when it was clean. Basically, it makes clean hair feel dirty. I am honestly so in love with this spray. I would marry it if I could...

On days when I wanted my curls to be more defined I would quickly wrap sections of hair around a curling iron. Of course, my hair holds a curl for all of 2 seconds on its own, so a good hairspray is a must. I finished up my travel sized can of the Sebastian Stylbrid 9 Hairspray. I would definitely say that this has a medium hold, but I'll give it credit for holding a curl for most of my workday. I did like how fine the mist was, and how my curls weren't crunchy once I applied it. I mean, who wants crunchy hair? I would purchase this again in the future.

Until next time...Xo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!