Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Target Dollar Spot Haul

Target’s Dollar Spot is probably one of my favorite places to shop for little gifts and decorations. I can tell you first-hand how amazing this section is for teachers. I buy so many things for my classroom and students here. I live and die by their holiday themed pencils and erasers. It is also an absolute dream around the holidays when you are looking for themed gifts for coworkers or stocking stuffers for family. I also swear by this section of the store for stationary and cheap themed socks. God, I love the Dollar Spot!

I visited Target’s Dollar Spot this past weekend, and wanted to share some of the things I found. I’ll be doing quite a few posts like this in the future since I pretty much live at Target.

The Dollar Spot has been taken over by hearts and cactus themed items, and I had to stop myself from buying it all. I have a soft spot for both hearts and cactuses (cacti?), so I think it is safe to say that I was in heaven when I saw all of the new additions to this part of the store. My body and soul were ready for a much needed splurge.
Class bed photo background...
I picked up quite a few items for my classroom and students this visit. I found these cute Valentine's Day themed pencils that will be great to give my students with their Valentines. I also picked up another pack of note cards. Target's cards are always wicked cute, and it's always nice to have some on hand.

My favorite things that I purchased were these adorable stamps and magenta ink pad. The one stamp has multiple sayings that would be perfect for a planner, and the cactus themed stamps are just plain cute. I can't wait to use them!

There were quite a few home items that I think I might pick up the next time I stop by Target. They had some nice dishes and glasses that I wish that I had picked up. Also, if you are a frequently flyer at Target like I am, you should get the Cartwheel app. It allows you to search for coupons on items in the store, and ultimately ends up saving you some money on things that you normally would buy. I'm all about a good bargain!

Until next time! Xo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!