Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Beauty Wishlist

As a young professional I know what it's like to be broke and not be able to splurge whenever I would like. My wishlist of things that I want to try is growing all the time. I'm always reading reviews on products, and subsequently drooling over them. Today's post is a quick roundup of a few items on my current wishlist. Some are products that I have used in the past and want to restock while others are things that I have been dying to try. Let me know in a comment below what items you have your eyes!



Until next time! Xo

3 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any of these! I have my eye on all sorts at the mo - the YSL Touché Eclat (stars edition), an Armani foundation and many more! X

    ♥ Carly Susanne - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hearing good things about the Bite lip balm and love everything else I've tried of theirs! The UD sprays are among the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The UD sprays are lovely and so is the agave lip balm. I'm about to order the Mario badescu drying lotion!

    ReplyDelete