Friday, February 10, 2017

My Etsy Obsession

I've been spending an unhealthy amount of time on Etsy recently. I just can't get enough of the personalized stamps, Harry Potter sweatshirts, and quirky cat pillows. I don't technically need any of it, but that hasn't stopped me from whipping out my wallet every 20 minutes (I'm exaggerating...kind of) to make another purchase. I made a couple of purchases recently that I have been obsessed with and I thought some of you might like a little look.

My first purchase was a simple sterling silver ring from the shop Blue Ridge Notions. I absolutely love simple and minimalist piece of jewelry, and this hammered ring is so gorgeous. It was a steal at only $9, and I already have an eye on a few more pieces from this shop to add to my collection.

Okay, prepare yourselves for my next purchases. I make it no secret that I am a feminist. I've become more comfortable talking about it and making my opinions known over the past year. I mean, look at the state of the US right now. We all need to speak up. I'm a huge fan of Feminist Apparel, and I couldn't NOT buy their Empowered Women Empower Women t-shirt when I saw it. I adore the simple design and the woman power message.
I also couldn't stop myself from purchasing a Future is Female vinyl sticker from the Little Woman Goods shop. I put my sticker on my laptop the second I got it. The floral design is wicked cute, and the sticker is very high quality. This shop has a lot of cool pieces, and I'll definitely be buying more.











Until next time! Xo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!