Thursday, February 9, 2017

What I'm Listening To #1

I always joke with my friends that I would give anything to have a soundtrack play in the background of my life. Wouldn't that be amazing?! Imagine having a song that played every time you entered a room. I have way too many songs that come to mind for myself. 

I've been listening to a lot of pop music recently, and I have been loving it. Pop music always makes me feel happy and upbeat, plus it's fun to dance around to. I have a playlist that I listen to in the morning when I'm getting ready for work that never fails to wake me up and put me in a good mood. I have been in a foul mood recently, and this playlist seriously gets me pumped and ready to take on the day. Leave me some recommendations in the comments below. I'm always looking for new music to listen to!

  1. Ed Sheeran Shape of You
  2. Ed Sheeran Castle on the Hill
  3. Sia The Greatest
  4. Pentatonix ft. Dolly Parton Jolene
  5. Lady Gaga Perfect Illusion
  6. Little Big Town Better Man
  7. Twenty One Pilots Heathens
  8. Hailee Steinfeld Starving
  9. Alessia Cara Scars to Your Beautiful
  10. Niall Horan This Town

Until next time. Xo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!