Thursday, March 2, 2017

My Favorite Apps

I am one of those people that is kind of nosy, and loves seeing what apps people have on their phones. I am always on the hunt for the latest app that will change my life and improve my quality of life. Okay, that may have been a bit dramatic. I guess I'll settle for a fun game that I can play when I'm bored. Today's post features all of the apps I am currently obsessed with and look at way too often. Let me know in a comment below what your favorite app is!


This AM by Refinery29: I'm on Refinery29 pretty much every morning, and I really like this app that gives you a quick breakdown of the top 8 news stories of that day. It's a fast way to get caught up on current events, and learn about things that are happening in the world from different news outlets. 


Magic 8 Ball: I think everyone owned a Magic 8 Ball at some point in their childhood. This is a fun app to have on my phone to waste time with or to help me make decisions when I'm lazy....Not life altering decisions though. That would be a bad idea.


SpellMania: I absolutely love Boggle, but I'm awful at playing it. SpellMania is basically like Boggle, but it gives me way more time to play...Which my brain needs. This is my favorite game to play when I need to kill time.


Snapseed: I have quite a few photo editing apps on my phone, and Snapseed has become one of my favorites. Snapseed was created by Google, and does everything that all of the other major apps can. I love all of the filters and editing tools included in the app, and how easy it is to use.

Until next time! Xo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!