Saturday, March 25, 2017

25 Random Facts About Me

I tend to be a private person, and I only really open up once I'm comfortable with people. As the proud owner of this blog I think it is time that I get outside of my comfort zone and let people get to know the real me. That is why I created a list of 25 random facts about myself. I figure I might as well give you a glimpse into my weirdness now before you mistakenly think I am normal. Why not share my weirdness in the hopes that some of you out there might actually be able to relate.
  1. I have studied both French and Spanish. Too bad I am crap at both of them. I know a few words here and there, but I can't really carry a conversation at all. Wish I could though!
  2. I hate odd numbers. I know, it's weird. I always change the volume on the radio to an even number.
  3. I can't help myself from buying things that have a cat print. They are just so cute!
  4. I love pickles. I am not ashamed to admit that I have eaten a jar in one sitting.
  5. I know every word to the entire Wicked soundtrack. 
  6. Chai tea is the bomb dot com. I order it every time I go to Starbucks.
  7. I drink iced tea every single day.
  8. I'm afraid of the dark and still use a night light.
  9. The open ocean freaks me out. I need to know what could be under me! 
  10. Medical procedure shows are my favorite! I find all of the surgeries fascinating.
  11. Boston is one of my favorite places.
  12. The beach is my second favorite place.
  13. I hate heels. 
  14. I live for sarcasm.
  15. Harry Potter is still my favorite book series of all time.
  16. I'm a professional ugly photo taker. I get an abnormal amount of joy from taking ugly photos and sending them to my friends and family.
  17. I cry at commercials. That Christmas Frankenstein commercial had me sobbing!
  18. Spiders make my skin crawl.
  19. Pink peonies are my favorite flowers.
  20. Historical documentaries = bae.
  21. I love all animals. 
  22. I'm an introvert that forces myself to be an extrovert. 
  23. The smell of coffee relaxes me.
  24. I love tattoos. I think they are pieces of art, and I would be covered in them if I had a different job.
  25. I am always daydreaming. 
Until next time! Xo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!