Saturday, April 1, 2017

Curvy Girl Thoughts: Things I Am Tired Of Hearing

I'm back today with another Curvy Girl Thoughts. I had so much fun writing the last one where I discussed problems I have with plus size fashion. You can go and read it by clicking here. This time around I thought I would share some of the absolutely ridiculous comments people have actually made to me. Now, I'll be the first person to admit that I have a bit of a temper and let people know what I'm thinking if I think they are out of line, but there are other times where I can't help but laugh at how dumb some people can be. Let me know in a comment below what weird stuff people have said to you so that we can all collectively laugh at some people's ignorance.

Source

Have you ever thought of trying "insert name of diet here"?
I must try new diets constantly, right? No. 

You are so pretty for a big girl.

Actually, I'm stunning, but nice try.

Are you really going to eat that?

Yes.

I don't think we carry your size here.

Um, mind letting me look around? Also, who asked you for your opinion?

Are you sure you want to wear that?

Yes.

I'm sure some guy will find you attractive some day...

Some day? Hate to break it to you boo, but they already do.

You would be so pretty is you lost "x amount" of weight.

How random is this comment? Are you a human scale or something?

I wish I could be like you and stop caring about what I look like.

Another random comment. Is this a complement or a diss? Do you even know?

You must love Rebel Wilson!

Of course I do, but not because she is plus sized. That girl is HILARIOUS!

You are so brave.

For what? Living?


Until next time! Xo



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!