Saturday, April 8, 2017

What I'm Listening To #2

Hey guys! I hope all of you have had a fantastic week so far. I've been wicked stressed over the past few weeks, so I've spent more time than I usually do on my morning routine. I love setting aside an hour each morning to pamper myself. I switch up my playlist every couple of weeks so that I don't get bored. I really love my current playlist. It's a good mix of upbeat songs and more thoughtful slow pieces. Let me know in a comment below what songs you are currently listening to! Xo
Source

  1. Zedd and Alessia Cara Stay
  2. Ed Sheeran Galway Girl
  3. Bruno Mars That's What I Like
  4. Chance the Rapper Finish Line/Drown
  5. Jade Don't Walk Away
  6. Busted On What You're On
  7. Andra Day Rise Up
  8. Selena Gomez Hands to Myself
  9. James Taylor Carolina in My Mind
  10. Noname the Mind Sunny Duet


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!