Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Outfit of the Day: LuLaRoe Irma and Leggings

Today's post is a little different for me. I'm slowly starting to include more fashion posts on my blog and photos on my social media. Fashion has always been something that I am interested in, but I've never felt that I'm extremely stylish by any means. I know what I like and what looks good on me and that's about it. 

One of my coworkers introduced me to LuLaRoe about a month ago, and I have been hooked. LuLaRoe sells ultra comfortable clothing. They are known for their leggings, comfy tops, dresses, and cardigans. Basically, everything I wear on pretty much a daily basis. The thing that makes their company unique is that they only make a limited amount of each pattern or style. This means that if you like something you better buy it immediately. Also, LuLaRoe doesn't sell their clothing online, so you will need to find a consultant in your area in order to make a purchase. I currently belong to 4 LuLaRoe groups on Facebook, so it's not hard to find someone that sells it.
Ignore all of the junk in the background. I was in the middle of cleaning when I decided to take this picture, haha!
For today's post I am wearing a black Irma, a high low tunic that is wicked comfortable. I own 4 Irmas right now, and I swear I would wear this every day if I could get away with it. This top flatters my curves, isn't clingy, and the fabric is very high quality. I've already washed mine a ton and the colors haven't faded, and they still looks the same as the day I bought them. I paired my Irma with a pair of their Tall/Curvy leggings. I lusted after these leggings for almost a month before I finally broke down and purchased them. The light purple shade along with the blue flowers are so pretty, and I couldn't not own them. LuLaRoe leggings are ultra soft and make you feel like you aren't wearing anything. 
I absolutely love this outfit. I've always been a black leggings kind of girl, but I really like the fun pattern of these leggings paired with a simple black top. I also like how I can dress this outfit up a bit with a statement necklace and booties or keep it casual with riding boots or leather Vans.

Until next time! Xo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!