Saturday, April 15, 2017

Love With Food: April 2017

Hey guys! I hope you all have had a good week so far. I've been on a bit of a spring cleaning spree recently. The clutter was really starting to make me claustrophobic. I had no idea that I owned so much crap. It feels so good to throw away things that I know I will never use. 

Yesterday I came home from work, and saw that my Love With Food box had arrived. It could not have come at a more perfect time. I typically keep snacks in a drawer at work for when I forget to pack a lunch, and today I went to grab something and found out I was all out. SUCH a bummer! I'm going to restock my stash with items from my box this month. Fingers crossed I received some good items. Keep reading to see what is inside! Oh, and this month's theme is Be the Change.
I figured I would start with the savory items in my box. The first thing I pulled out if something I have actually purchased before, Utz Original Potato Chips. I get these to bring to parties and barbecues all the time. The next item is the 180 Snacks Almond Pops with Blueberry. I use to buy something similar to these at Target a few years back. I'm super excited to give these a try.

I had a ton of sweet items in my box this month. The first item is the Prince of Peace Ginger Candy, and I already know that I will be passing these along. I'm not a huge fan of ginger, so I'll pass these along. I am very excited to the the Surf Sweets Organic Fruity Bears. Anything gummy is right up my alley. I guess the fact that they are organic makes them healthy, right? I also received a bag of Dang Foods Cacao Coconut Chips. My dad loves coconut, so these will go right to him. Next is The GFB's Dark Chocolate Coconut Bar Bites. I've actually tried this brand before in a Popsugar Must Have box. I'm not a huge fan because of the coconut, but one of my friends really liked them so this will go to them. The final sweet item looks absolutely delicious! The Kashi Salted Chocolate Chunk Nut Butter Bar sounds so amazing. I've eaten Kashi cereal before, but never tried one of their bars. Who doesn't like chocolate though?

My box also included a protein powder this time around. I had no clue that Burt's Bees made protein powders. The Healthy Radiance Protein Powder isn't really my thing, but I can pass this along to someone else.

Click here to subscribe and get your own Love With Food box!

Until next time! Xo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!