Monday, January 23, 2017

Fragrance Review: Elizabeth and James Nirvana White

Did anyone else watch the Mary-Kate and Ashley movies when they were little? I seriously loved Passport to Paris. I always wished that my grandparents lived in Paris, and would whisk me away for a Parisian vacation. Unfortunately it never panned out for me. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! Anyway, to get back on track with this review, Mary-Kate and Ashley have become fashion and beauty moguls with their own line of fragrances. 

I received the Elizabeth and James Nirvana White rollerball for Christmas as a gift from my mom. Mom's are the best, am I right? I've wanted to try this perfume for awhile, and let me tell you, it was worth the wait. I have been reaching for this perfume every day for the past month, and I cannot get enough. 
I really like the clean white and gold packaging of the rollerball. It makes the perfume feel sophisticated and grownup. I also like how it isn't the typical clear glass packaging that most rollerballs have. It makes the perfume feel unique and special. 

The main notes of White Nirvana are peony, muguet, and tender musk. This fragrance is the perfect mix of feminine and masculine. The peony is the main note that I smell when I apply it, and it slowly fades to a nice combination of floral and deep musk. I honestly cannot stop smelling myself when I wear it. Like, I walk around sniffing my wrist all morning when I'm getting ready. I'm just going to leave you all with that mental image. 

The only negative I have for the fragrance is that it does fade away after about 4 hours. This doesn't bother me too much since I have the rollerball and I can touch up on the go, but I can imagine that this might annoy someone that only has the larger bottle. 

The  Elizabeth and James Nirvana White rollerball retails for $25, and the 1oz size retails for $65.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!