Monday, April 10, 2017

What's in My Trash #2

Who is ready for another exciting installment of What's in My Trash? Who doesn't love digging around another girl's trash...Okay, that sounds a bit weird, but you all know what I mean. I haven't used up too many products recently, but I do have a few little things that you all may be interested in. 

I've never had a true holy grail nail polish before, but I think I may finally be able to commit to one. Target's  Defy & Inspire Nail Polish in the shade Pinky Swear has been my go-to polish for almost a year now, and I can't get enough. I wear it for weeks at a time, and am currently on my third bottle. It is the absolute perfect pale pastel pink that compliments my fair skin. I've abandoned most bright polishes in favor of pastels and nudes, and Pinky Swear is always my top pick. The formulation of this line is also incredible. GO BUY IT!

I love me some Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes. These are the makeup wipes I always come back to after trying other brands. My skin can be easily irritated and red, and I've never experienced any sort of problem with these. They help to remove all of my makeup at the end of the day, and leave my skin feeling really clean. 

I've been religiously using leave-in treatments for the past couple months to add moisture back into my hair, and the Living Proof. Restore Perfecting Spray from my recent Birchbox really helped my hair. The spray is meant to detangle and moisturize hair to make it more healthy. My hair felt very soft when I used this, and I was genuinely sad when the small travel-sized bottle ran out. I am currently using another spray, but I would definitely purchase this in the future.


Until next time! Xo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!