Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Love with Food: March 2017

I feel like doing a little shimmy every time my Love with Food box arrives on my doorstep. I swear it always comes whenever I run out of snacks in the house and start complaining about the lack of snacks but am too lazy to go buy more...Anyway, keep reading to see what was inside my box this time around!

The first product that caught my eye was the Chocolate Emoji Cookies from Tasty Brand. These cookies are so cute. I'm a sucker for any type of fun packaging or gimmick. I was also happy to see that they included a granola bar this month. I love keeping them in my bag in case I get hungry at work or while I'm out running errands. The 18 Rabbits Jr. Granola Bar has strawberries, mango, and chia in it, and it sounds wicked good. I usually like anything that has mango in it. 

There are so many sweets in my box this month...Of course, I don't mind one bit. My box included Coffee Candy from Bali's Best, Milk Chocolate Almond Toffee from Enstrom, and Chewie Fruities from Torie & Howard. I've tried the Chewie Fruities before, and they are basically softer and organic Starbursts.

Savory snacks are my favorites, and there were two in my box this month. The first is the HIPPEAS Far Out Fajita Organic Chickpea Puffs. I love how these puffs are vegan, non-GMO, and gluten free. The second item is the Wise Sea Salt Popcorn. I eat this stuff all the time, so I already know I will enjoy it. It's always nice to have small bags of popcorn around for a quick filling snack that is on the healthier side.

They included a beverage this month! I was happy to see the Monbana Hot Chocolate. It's still cool where I live, and hot chocolate is the perfect way to warm up on a cold night. I've been drinking so much hot chocolate recently, so this will definitely be used. 


Click here to subscribe and get your own Love With Food box! Until next time! Xo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!